Interested in protecting your invention with a patent? Join us to learn more in this free one-hour VIRTUAL event:
Scott and Regina of Keeley DeAngelo Intellectual Property will cover:
- What can be patented and what cannot
- How to determine patentability with a prior-art search
- The basic conditions for patentability
- Basic rules of the US Patent and Trademark Office
- What is prior art?
- How to do a prior-art search
- How do to a patent search: United States and the world
- Patent classification: How the Patent Office classifies inventions
You will need a computer that can connect to Zoom. We will send you the Zoom link via email the day before the event. You can also listen to the audio portion of the event via phone if you can not connect via computer. See you there!